Monday 3 July 2017

Welcome!

Hello...and thank you for visiting my blog!  

This blogging lark is all completely new to me, so I'm still teaching myself how to navigate around Blogland. I've never had a very good sense of direction, so it may take me a while to get up to speed with all the fancy gadgets and knick-knacks that are available, but I figure why not take the plunge and see if I can work this thing out...millions of others have already, so why not me! 

As this blog is going to be all about one of the things I love most ('cos my family should probably be top of that list, eh?) I figured I should include at least one card that I've made recently.  This is using a new set from the 2017-18 Stampin' Up! catalogue called You've Got Style. The minute I saw the set it reminded me of my dear nan, Joyce. She used to wear a huge mink coat, was always extremely well dressed and adorned with lots of jewellery. She owned and ran a pub in Kent, England for many years throughout her working life, so the glass of bubbles is very fitting. 


Until next time, happy stampin' everyone!

Lou
xx

Here are the supplies needed to make this project. Just click on the product to purchase them.

No comments:

Post a Comment