Saturday 8 July 2017

TGIF Color Challenge #TGIF115

Lemon Lime Twist and Berry Burst (two of the new Stampin' Up! 2017-19 In Colours) have to be two of my favourite colours at the moment. They just go so well together, don't you think? I noticed that the latest TGIF colour challenge included these colours, along with another new one, Tranquil Tide, so I thought I'd play along with the challenge.  



Here's what I came up with...you can never have enough birthday cards ready to go, eh?




Thanks for looking, happy stampin' everyone!

Lou
xx




These are the products I used to make this card:

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE you sweet and simple card, it's truly delightful. I'm glad you joined our color challenge this week at TGIF. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Elizabeth 🙂

    ReplyDelete