Sunday 23 July 2017

Global Design Project 096 | Case the Designer

Today I'm taking part in this week's Global Design Challenge. The theme for this week is CASE the Designer, and we are CASE-ing a design by Tanja Kolar. I love this kind of clean and simple layout - it can pretty much be adapted to any kind of stamps, paper or embellishments. 



The main element I took from Tanja's card was to keep the focal area in the top portion of the card. I created the background using Shimmery White cardstock, which I wet first with an aqua brush, before picking up the colour from inside the lid of the Tempting Turquoise ink pad and just brushing it quickly across the top section of the card. When you want to cover a large area of card like this with watercolour, you just need to make sure you have quite a wet brush so that the colour spreads around quickly.



I just love the Lift Me Up stamp set and coordinating dies...I really haven't shown it enough love (i.e. ink!) yet, so it was nice to have a bit of a play around with it again.
Thank for stopping by today, happy stampin' everyone!
Lou
xx


Product List
Lift Me Up Clear-Mount Bundle
Lift Me Up Clear-Mount Bundle
$78.25
Watermelon Wonder Classic Stampin' Pad
Watermelon Wonder Classic Stampin' Pad
$11.50
Aqua Painters
$20.00

No comments:

Post a Comment